Friday 27 August 2010

edinburgh exhibition



I have a group exhibition in Edinburgh on Sunday and Monday, as part of 'Artspace2let.'
(artspace2let.wordpress.com)

I have produced twelve uber detailed robot drawings, or at least my own take on the theme of 'robot.' I've looked to the victorian end of pier automata, star wars, and isaac asimov for inspiration. In terms of style, the Illustrator Yoshitaka Amano.

To be truthful, since I have been creating these robot drawings for the past month and a half, right up until the night before I leave for Edinburgh,ie tonight, I am left not wanting to see another robot again!

I could just keel over right now, but tomorrow and Sunday will be hectic getting all the extra things ready!

Once all this is over, I can get stuck in much more with my alphabet book! Hooray!

1 comment:

  1. This is quality pal :) Nice to see what you've been up to.
    ~S.

    ReplyDelete